Not a lot to say since Daddy has to wake up Ash in just a few mins. But I thought I'd post a couple of pics real quick. We recently Walked in the March of Dimes. We saw Hannah and Carter! It was so nice to see the Minors and Cates. We had a great time walking, talking and hitting IHOP afterwards! Here's a few pics. Daddy has to get moving before he's late for work!

The pic below I just snapped real quick but it's quite hilarious. It looks like Sean and Kaitlin were having an argument or something, haha!

This is a very touching picture for all of us. The Cates and Carter in front of his sign. If you don't know Carter's story by now, then you should go read about it sometime. Carter has gone through more than you can imagine but by the Grace of God, Carter is with us still and doing very well.

Hi remember us? We are the famous Elves from that Christmas card. Ok if you didn't see that, then you'll just know us as the 3 cutest babies on the planet!

Carter and Ashley!



No comments:
Post a Comment